UNDISPUTED LEADER IN MAKING AND EXPORTING PREMIUM WINES
Grupo Faustino is a fourth generation family business, the undisputed leader in the production and export of high quality wines. The group has seven wineries located in key Spanish designations of origin. Most of the winemaking activity is concentrated in the DOCa Rioja, with Bodegas Faustino, Bodegas Campillo ND Bodegas Marqués de Vitoria.
In La Mancha, the Group owns Bodegas Leganza and in the Navarra Designation of Origin, Bodegas Valcarlos. The Ribera del Duero Designation of Origin saw the birth of one of the Group’s most ambitious projects, Bodegas Portia.
Grupo Faustino also owns Bodegas Victorianas, which makes wines with choice grapes from different Spanish wine regions. A prestigious family group founded in 1861, owning some of the most recognized and leading export Rioja Gran Reserva brands.
- 7 WINERIES
- 5 DESIGNATIONS OF ORIGIN D.O.Ca. Rioja, D.O. Ribera del Duero, D.O. Navarre, D.O. La Mancha, D.O. cava.
- 2.000 HECTARES OF VINEYARDS with a quality mark. And one of the largest vineyard owners in the D.O.Ca. Rioja.
- 60.000+ OAK BARRELS
- 9.000.000+ BOTTLES IN RIOJA WINERIES a permanent stock to be marketed as Reserva or Gran Reserva.
- 54% OF PRODUCTION FOR INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
- 102 COUNTRIES WHERE OUR WINES ARE PRESENT